- Enjoyed a wonderfully hot cup of coffee while I went through my usual morning routine of news updates, web comics, email and msn.
- Started organizing some things that I've put off organizing for ages. Gathered other things together and started planning my yard sale. (Apartment sale? Sidewalk sale?)
- Cleaned the kitchen and vacuumed.
- Kept Jess company while she ran an errand.
- Meandered around downtown St. John's, chatting with Jess and checking out all the pretty houses.
- Had Turtle Cheesecake ice cream at Moo Moos' Ice Cream.
- Found a sunny spot in Bannerman Park, led down on the warm grass, and gazed up through the tree branches into the sky. (Sounds nice, doesn't it?)
- Made homemade hamburgers and Sweet Potato Potato Salad. (That's the actual name, not a typo, I swear.)
- Called my Aunt Madonna and caught up on things with her and my cousin Rebecca.