1. I signed up with Swurl, which is an Ultimate league. I've always wanted to play, but never had the guts to actually do anything about it.
2. I took up jogging. Partly because I need to build up my stamina for Ultimate, partly because I should be exercising anyway. I have back problems, and I want them to go away.
3. I started up this blog (again). I also signed up for NaBloPoMo. My psychologist is a big advocate of journal writing. I'm taking her advice. Again, writing is always something I've wanted to do, but never actually did anything about. Fuck that apathetic noise.
4. My entry was selected for this Moleskine contest. I am completely stoked about this. I have a notebook fetish. I love buying them, I love lists, and I love organization. I can't wait to buy my new Moleskine so I can actually start my project.
5. Massage therapy is awesome, even if I'm only doing it because of my back problems.
So that's 5 awesome things. Not bad. :)
Oh yeah, today is my birthday, and I've had an awesome (mostly) day so far, and it's not over yet. More on the awesomeness later.